Friday, January 28, 2011

Die for love? No way Die for love? No way �Nollywood actress, Nuella Njubigbo

s journey into Nollywood started three years ago, but the only thing that has changed about her is her attitude to life and its challenges.
Practical, honest and humourous aptly describes this Public Adminstration graduate down memory lane about her rise to fame, how her family shaped her life to become the person she is today and how she handles persistent male admirers. Excerpts:

How did acting start for you?
I started acting in 2007. I wanted to be an actress and I called a family friend on how to go about it. I needed to get an Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) form and he told me where to get it. He directed me in the direction of auditions when it was time and by that time, I was studying Public Administration at Imo State University. I went for auditions and was writing scripts for him too. That was where my journey into Nollywood began. I wrote two scripts before I started acting fully. Writing scripts came before my desire to act.

How do acting and Public Administration relate?
I always wanted to be on screen and my desire was to study Mass Communication in the university. I didn

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment